I am an experienced freelance writer available for ongoing consumer health, corporate, and editorial work. In addition, I do copy-editing, developmental editing, and I also consult on book proposals, social media projects, and application essays and personal statements. I also offer academic writing support.

For a comprehensive summary of my professional writing, editing, and consulting services, please e-mail me at laurieDOTedwardsATgmail.com.

For a comprehensive summary of academic writing support and application essay consultation, please e-mail me at laurieDOT edwardsATgmail.com.


Lastly, I speak at conferences and lectures about issues related to chronic illness, publishing, and social media. Please contact me if you are interested in having me at your event.
 
Powered by blogger. Customized by PinkDezine.